I’m building a new engine for my Vespa Ciao, the original engine is just a bit too slow. I’m keeping the original engine, i bought a second engine for this tuning project.
The setup will be:
- Stock Ciao engine case with modified intake and transfer ports.
- Mazzucchelli AMT002 crankshaft, modified intake timing.
- DR 43 mm cylinder kit with Malossi high compression head.
- Dellorto SHA 13 mm carburettor.
- Giannelli Original Power exhaust.
Check the gallery below, i will add more pictures when i make progress. Further descriptions are on the pictures.
A short video after i’ve finished adjusting it, i might put a smaller pulley in the rear to get a little more top speed. Right now it does a little over 60 km/h.