More Scrambler time.

The Omer Scrambler is getting closer to the first testride.

I’ve made a new rear sprocket to get the speed decreased, i couldn’t get a spare part big enough so i had to make one myself.

I need to make a new exhaust braket to lower it down to the manifold. I also have to make a new intake manifold for the smaller Dellorto SHA carb. Everything else is mounted and adjusted.

Take a look at the pictures and remeber to check for comments.

Scrambler time!

Yesterday my brother and I dedicated a whole day on his Omer Scrambler. We started with the wheels and did a conversion to some sealed 6001 ball bearings, which turned out great. After that we assembled as much as we could before bedtime.

Omer Scrambler

All the pictures are found here: http://12v.dk/omer-scrambler-frame/